How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide IncFact.org Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve the IncFact.org Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the performance of the IncFact.org Services and improve their content and layout;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about IncFact.org Services and the services of our corporate family. Finally, we may
contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. When contacting you via phone, to reach you as efficiently as possible we may
use, and you consent to receive, autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to
receive certain communications.
We do not sell or share your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may combine your personal
information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize IncFact.org Services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing
communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by logging into your account and going to the Notifications section and
updating your preferences, or by following the directions that may be provided within the communication or advertisement.
We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications via our application, you can adjust your preferences by visiting the settings page of the